-
August 3rd, 2016, 09:27 PM
#1
Senior Hostboard Member
0t Ashey 2001 xfr bi amps 150 for 2?
the title should read (XR-1)
Ashly FTX 2001 FTX Series III 2CH Stereo MOSFET Power Amplifier XR 1 24nu | eBay.
I saw these listed as stereo amps @175 each at first. I PMed the guy and pointed out they weren't simple stereo amps. now he has them as two for one. ?
Last edited by Phil-G; August 3rd, 2016 at 09:34 PM.
Sonic Barbarian
-
August 3rd, 2016, 11:28 PM
#2
Senior Hostboard Member
Re: 0t Ashey 2001 xfr bi amps 150 for 2?
I have 4 of those amps. I use them with the XR-1 xovers. Very nice sound. I have been buying the regular two channel input panels for then when they come up. I have bought two of them so far.
Ashly mosfet amps are a great value. Bowtie recommended them to me. I use them for all my solid state needs
Thats a steal @2 for 150. Damn
Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.
Bookmarks